查看: 221|回复: 1


发表于 2017-12-6 20:37:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 wzywzy123123 于 2017-12-14 17:10 编辑


Dear applicant,

Thank you for your interest in studying at the Technische Universität Berlin (TU Berlin).

General information regarding the application for a Master degree can be found on our homepage <>; under the Quick Access: 93883.

Information about the eXXXy requirements is provided on our homepage <>; under the Quick Access: 93881.

Here you can find a list of all Master programs taught in German - Quick Access: 7519.
And here is a list of all international Master programs taught in English - Quick Access: 7523.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely yours,

L. Mauricio

Dear XXX,

Thank you very much for your Email.

In order to study a master course, a corresponding bachelor degree (or an equivalent degree) is needed. All master courses offered by the University of Hannover are listed at http://www.master.uni-hannover.d ... .html?&amp;L=1.

The application procedure at Leibniz University is described in detail here: http://www.master.uni-hannover.d ... ende.html?&L=1.

For further information about admissions regulations please visit the following webpage

The deadline for applying to the master Landscape Architecture in winter 2018/19 is set on May 31st.

Please note that the majority of study courses at the Leibniz University of Hanover are held in the German language. Therefore, a proof of German language proficiency has to be provided for the application (https://www.master.uni-hannover. ... rende.html?&L=1)

Our master degree courses which are, either entirely or partly, offered in the English language are published on: http://www.master.uni-hannover.d ... isch.html?&L=1. For this, no German language proficiency is required for foreign applicants, but a proof of language proficiency in English is necessary.

For further information about study class descriptions and addresses of faculty advisors please consult our website at

The fees at University Hannover are currently 426,50 € per semester. For further information please visit: ... n-semesterbeitrag/. You have to pay the fees only for enrolment and not before or during the application process!

To receive a visa (usually for the purpose of studying) which permits immigration to Germany and stay in Hannover, you may have to proof your financial ability ("Finanzierungsnachweis"): .

Further information for international applicants is published on: ... nover.html?&L=1

Helpful information about studying in Germany you find at

We appreciate your interest in the Leibniz University Hannover.

Kind regards,

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jana Pabst

Dear XXX,

Thank you for your enquiry! We are pleased to read that you are interested in studying at the TU Dresden.

I would like to send you the following links of our website, which will give you an overview of the requirements for studying at the TU Dresden.

You can find information on the application procedures on the following website: ... ung?set_language=en

Further information on the admission requirements, degree programme contents, and potential tuition fees of the individual degree programmes can be found in our Study Information System (SINS): ... art?set_language=en

> Degree programme Landscape architecture: ... engang?autoid=12698

>> In the module manual you will find all modules to be completed. Please be aware that this is only available in German: ... itektur.pdf?lang=de

In order to apply at the TU Dresden, proof of German language proficiency on at least level B2 (language certificate) or level B1 in combination with a certificate of participation of a B2 course (as the admission test is at the level B2) must be provided. With that you are able to apply for the preparatory German course. Applicants without any or with only basic German have to improve their language skills at their own expense. Basic and intermediate level language courses can be attended in the home couXXXy or in Germany.

For direct admission into a degree programme at the TU Dresden certain language certificates, such as the TestDaF 4/4/4/4 or the DSH 2 or the Feststellungsprüfung / Studienkolleg (assessment test following the preparatory course), have to be provided. This does not apply to English-language Master’s programmes. Information on the required language skills can be found on the following website: ... sse?set_language=en

Your university eXXXance qualification and your options for being admitted into a degree programme will only be examined once you have acquired your B1-certificate and after you have officially applied at the TU Dresden via uni-assist e.V. In advance, feel free to look up the general and couXXXy-specific requirements on the website of the DAAD:

I hope that I was able to help you with this initial information. I am available for answering further questions.

Kind regards,
Vanessa Hilbert

Technische Universität Dresden

发表于 2017-12-8 10:46:40 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册


小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|ABCDV网站 ( 京ICP备06005942 |||| 京公网安备11010802012322 )

GMT+8, 2018-3-18 17:51 , Processed in 0.015625 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表